Monday, October 15, 2007

An introduction

I make costumes and occasionally even sew things you could wear to the supermarket without anyone calling the cops or the loony bin. This is where I will bitch and moan about how much my sewing machine hates me, and how much money I've spent buying spray paint, and how I've accidentally cut a hole in my mattress.

Occasionally I will stop bitching long enough to bounce and giggle over a new wig or enjoy a moment of triumph in which I am completely awesome and it's all suddenly worth it. Mostly though, I'll just be muddling through, posting about my inevitable failures so we can all learn a lot about sewing. And a little about life.

Also? There will be pictures. Of fabric.

4 Comments:

Blogger Francisco said...

The puma man costume has got to be the coolest thing i have ever seen, the venture bros costumes are awesome too. it's great being a geek :)

November 2, 2008 at 7:46 PM  
Blogger funnypeculiar said...

No one got the Pumaman thing in person. There were people who got the MST3K part, but it's so nice when someone really appreciates the true glory of scoliosis man!

November 2, 2008 at 9:27 PM  
Blogger Francisco said...

it's a great movie probably my second favorite mst3k, he's a whiny slack wearing superhero who's sidekick is tougher than him. donald pleasance is the leather wearing middle aged bald villian.

your costumes are really cool, maybe you could make costumes for movies or something one day.

Glory to the Pumaman!

December 23, 2008 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the wig dying post...i was running out of time and thought id have to deal with a white wig instead of grey! Thank you again.
great work by the way

March 26, 2010 at 10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home